Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Project 4 Reflection

     
         In this project i created a silhouette using a host of different tools. Also we also chosen a person or character that we ourselves like. In my case i picked a recording artist called Chief Keef. I chose this character because i truly love his music, his fashion and his sound. He almost inspires me to be a rapper. So, therefore this is the reason why i picked or chosen Chief Keef as my silhouette for this project in particular.


         In this project, we had to save images in regards to our characters hobby and what he is associated with. In this case i used a Microphone his Recording Label his Music Group logo, his clothing line and the shoes that he physically wears himself. I used these specific because i knew that this is what my character is associated with in his life.


         According to this project, i incorporated a host of different tools such as the Mask/selection.
This tool i feel was one of the most important tools of all used in this project it allows you to select a layer option. This tool brings the whole project together in other words. Also another part of this project that is important was the text it allowed me to write words that associate with it. For example, in mine i wrote His Label, his rap group and everything else associated with him. But, overall in this project there wasn't very much that didn't work out, but what i would really say was the path tool that trip me up. So, therefore this is the reason i picked him for my silhouette.

No comments:

Post a Comment