Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Business Card Project Reflection/Evaluation

In this project we use different displays and layouts to create a very unique and gorgeous display board incorporating our business card and unique logos. Personally, during this project i used many different examples and layouts to organize and reform my project in a correct manner. I looked at displays like Science Fair Projects, Web Design Projects, Business Displays etc. I feel that, following these different projections it helps me to follow directions and plan out very precisely what i would want to incorporate in my projection. But although there are many displays to use as examples, the formation of your project is to be created by you. I feel i could've put a little bit more information, pictures, and more details on my display board in regards to my logo and business cards. But besides that, I feel my project was great. So, therefore my Reflection/Evaluation on my Business Card Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment