Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Self Evaluation Fall Semester

In the Fall Semester, there was a lot of things to learn and to experience along the way. There was a lot of vital information we needed to grasp on to. This Fall Semester I learned a lot about the tools and features in both InDesign and Photoshop CS6. There were also a lot of easy, enjoyable and most importantly fun in this Semester. I feel the labs were an easy way to grasp my interest while still incorporating the reason why i applied here, which was to have fun. While there was Enjoyable and Fun parts there was also a lot of difficult and Challenging parts in this Semester. I feel the most challenging out of the majority was the projects and exams. It created a lot of problems in my overall grade point average. But i know i can improve in this class by simply just submitting my work to the teacher. So therefore the Fall Semester Rap Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment