Friday, May 8, 2015

Lab 20 Paintbrush

In Lab 20, we used Adobe Illustrater to create a pattern of different brush tools. We used the paintbrush tool to create multiple different patterns and displays of our free will. In this lab i used the floral pattern located in the Stroke selection option box, and careful painted along the edges of the Illustrater canvas to create the floral theme. After i did so i finished it off with a Burgundy red colored paint tool to write my name and to color around the floral print border. By far, i feel in my opinion that this lab was the most enjoyable because it allowed me to freestyle on the different colors and patterns applicable into the lab. It also allowed me to express my creativity amongst the canvas. So, therefore lab 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment